A chocolate brownie is a square sized chocolate dessert. Which is made up of frosting, Choco chips, nuts etc. It may be either in cakey or fudgy, depending on its density. A slight variation made with vanilla instead of chocolates in the batter is known as blonde brownie.
Similarly, many varieties of brownies available in the market. You can buy it or you can bake it. Because handmade cakes are always special to gift our beloved one. There is a lot of cake baking classes available, they offer baking courses in Chennai. Let’s see how to make a delicious chocolate brownie for this Christmas season:-
- 100gms of butter
- 175gms of caster sugar
- 75gms of muscovado sugar or light brown sugar
- 125gms of chocolate
- 2 eggs.
- 1 tbsp. of golden syrup
- 1 tbsp. of vanilla essence
- 100gms of plain flour
- 1 / 2 tbsp. of baking powder
- 2 tbsp. of cocoa powder
- Heat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Grease and line a 20cm cake tin.
- Add the butter, light brown sugar, caster sugar, chocolate & golden syrup in the pan & melt on a low heat until it becomes smooth.
- Take the pan from the heat
- Crack the eggs into the bowl and stir with a fork until it becomes frothy.
- Add the eggs, flour, vanilla essence, cocoa powder and baking powder to the chocolate mixture & mix thoroughly.
- Put the mixture into the greased and lined cake tin and place on the middle shelf of the oven. Bake it around (25 to 30) minutes
- Remove and place it outside to cool around (20 to 30) minutes before cutting into pieces and serving.
- Serve with cream or ice cream and plenty of fresh fruit for the delightful experience.
Fresh and fabulous chocolate brownie cake is ready. Happy Christmas!
For online cake delivery in chennai, visit https://www.happiereturns.com/